Laflore™ Probiotic Daily Defense Moisturizer
An aloe-based moisturizer packed with active probiotics, botanical humectants, super-antioxidants, hyaluronic acid and vitamin D3. LaFlore™ Probiotic Daily Defense Moisturizer primes skin for a flawless makeup application while protecting the skin’s barrier function from the degenerative effects of environmental exposure.
1.8oz / 50g
Subscribe and Save
- Convenient delivery of your product every 60 days.
- Receive 10% Off on all of your renewal orders.
- Free Shipping on your renewal orders.
- Cancel your subscription at any time.
100% FREE FROM
Soy ♦ Gluten ♦ Parabens ♦ Sulfates ♦ Toxins ♦ Silicone ♦ Irritants ♦ Dimethicones ♦ Artificial Colors ♦ Artificial Fragrances ♦ Petroleoum ♦ Phthalates ♦ Allergens ♦ Gluten ♦ GMO
Key Bio-Actives & Benefits:
Skin Benefits - Infused with one of LaFlore’s probiotic blends this moisturizer is formulated to soothe and calm skin while helping protect skin from premature signs of aging. Leaves skin firmer, softer and more even toned.
- Key Ingredients:
- Bifida Ferment Lysate and Saccharomyces lysate extract (probiotics) - Neutralize surface bacteria, reduce redness and help support collagen and elastin production.
- Pycnogenol® (a super molecule). A potent, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial antioxidant clinically proven to lower scar formation, treat acne and increase collagen and elastin production.
- Vitamin D3 - Naturally antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory, D3 fortifies the skin’s barrier function, smoothes and firms the skin and helps neutralize pollutants and photoaging.
- Aloe is our main ingredient, known for centuries for it’s healing properties. This plant is rich in nutrients and minerals including calcium, magnesium, selenium; Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C; folic acid and more.
- Bisabolol oil, proven to help protect skin from UV and environmental harshness and known for its anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant and antimicrobial properties. Used for centuries for wound healing and moisturizing.
How to use:
℘ Apply amount needed to achieve desired feel on face, neck and décolleté
℘ 2-3 pumps suggested.
℘ Re-apply throughout the day as needed should skin need relief from environmental harshness.
If product gets into eyes, flush with water.
℘ Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Perilla (Japanese mint) Frutescens Seed Oil, Bifida Ferment
Lysate, Bisabolol, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, C10-18 Triglycerides, Isoamyl Cocoate, Glycerin,
Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Silica, Water, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Saccharomyces
Lysate Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium
Phytate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium
Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid sodium salt), Mica, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit
Oil, Pinus Pinaster (Pine Bark) extract, 7-Dehydrocholesterol (provitamin D3)
We also recommend:
After 3 weeks of using LaFlore, my currently healthy skin became even healthier! Small imperfections smoothed out, it became dewy and the skin on my face and neck became firmer…firmer!! As a master Esthetician, I found LaFlore easy and simple to use, enjoyable to the senses and amazingly effective.Melody Murray
After using the products my skin has completely changed. I’ve used everything made for acne and always have similar results, skin was clearer but there would always be one or two breakouts. Now I’m 100% clear and it’s stays clear. I also have photos! I will be buying forever and I’ve already told a ton of my clients about it and they want it now. LaFlore is my new forever product.”Kristina Walsh
LaFlore Probiotic Skincare leaves your skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated. Utilizing a myriad of natural resources LaFlore cleanses and moisturizes in a unique and innovative system. I found that my skin appeared younger and brighter after a week with lasting results.David Nepsky