We all know that feeling when the mid-day slump hits and our skin begins to feel exhausted from the day. Rosewater spray is an incredible beauty product that will give your skin the pick-me-up it needs on days that seem to go on too long or the weather throws you for a loop. Just a quick mist can completely transform the way your face feels and is excellent for relaxation and setting your make up. Here are some of the incredible benefits of rose water spray, and how you can use it to stay fresh all day long.
How Rose Water Spray Is Made
Rosewater spray is made from rose petals that are put into boiling water, where they are infused for a short period of time and then discarded. The liquid that is left behind is what we know as rose water. Rosewater can also be created as a byproduct of distilling rose oil. Many beauty companies will put additional nourishing ingredients into the rose water to make it even more beneficial for your skin.
Benefits of Rose Water Spray
There are many health benefits to using rose water spray as part of your beauty routine. It’s so helpful that people have been using it as a beauty and health treatment for thousands of years.
- One of the most significant benefits of rose water spray is that it keeps your skin hydrated. Regardless of what season it is, fluctuating temperatures can throw your skin’s hydration balance entirely out of whack. Rosewater will help restore that beautiful, naturally glowy texture to your face whether sprayed over makeup or on clean skin.
- Another benefit of rose water spray is that it is naturally soothing and protects your face from irritation. This is because it restores the skin’s natural pH balance. It also strengthens your skin’s natural barriers, so external irritants will be less likely to affect it.
- The feeling and scent of rose water is a natural stress reliever and is often used as a sleep treatment. When you’re feeling tense, rose water can help you unwind and calm down.
- If a cold or allergies are irritating rose water spray can help. It naturally opens up your sinuses and reduces congestion.
Great Rose Water Spray Products
There are so many incredible rose water spray products on the market. Here are d some high-quality options worth checking out:
- Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist is a beautiful luxury option. It’s completely natural and cruelty-free, created with only plant-based active ingredients.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray combines rose water with aloe and soothing herbal extracts to calm your skin and help you relax. This is a good mid-range option if you don’t want to invest in the Herbivore spray. It’s very gentle and hydrating.
- If you’re on a budget, Trader Joe’s Rose Water Facial Toner helps you get the benefits of more expensive options with real Damask rose water. It’s just a few dollars, and you can get it at your local grocery store.
Once you complete your LaFlore® Probiotic Three-Step System, spray rose water all over your face for an added boost of hydration and to set your products.