Mondays can be very overwhelming – there are so many new tasks to get done, and it can be difficult to transition out of weekend relaxation mode and into the new week. When you have a lot going on, it can be challenging to know where to start, and this can lead to a negative mindset that can interfere with your productivity. Taking some time at the beginning of your week to get in the right headspace can make a huge difference overall in how productive and content you are. One easy way to do this is by reading quotes that resonate with you to promote a positive mindset.
A positive attitude can make a huge difference in your overall success and happiness, both in your career and in your personal life. This is because a positive attitude will change your whole approach to problem-solving. When you take a negative, defeatist approach to every challenge that comes your way, you’re not going to be open to the various problem-solving options available to you. However, when you approach things positively and have a can-do attitude, you will be surprised by just how many things will work out for you. Having a positive attitude also makes it much easier to get along with the people around you, because it helps you see things from their perspective and look at their good qualities instead of fixating on the bad. Other people love to spend time with people who are positive and bring them joy.
It’s normal to feel down or discouraged at times, particularly when you are working towards a difficult goal. Here are ten awesome positive quotes to give you a little helpful boost.
– “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
– “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” – Aristotle
– “Keep your face to the sunshine, and you cannot see a shadow.” – Hellen Keller
– “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive, and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” – Maya Angelou
– “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill
– “The first step is you have to say that you can.” – Will Smith
– “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” – Oscar Wilde
– “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
– “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.” – Mary Lou Retton
– “The energy of the mind is the essence of life.” – Aristotle
These are just a few wonderful positive quotes that you can reference when you need a little bit of extra motivation. If you struggle with motivation, consider keeping a journal with your favorite quotes, or storing them on your phone. When you are feeling down, you can pull up the quotes and look at them.